Thursday 5 April 2018

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR CHILD FRIENDS???18-YEAR-OLD JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL PUPIL HAS BEEN ARRESTED BY THE POLICE.

Benue police nab JSS 2 pupil in military outfit for armed robbery


 Police in Benue have apprehended a Junior Secondary School II student, Atoo 
Aondoana, for his alleged involvement in an armed robbery along Makurdi-Alaide highway of the state. Arrested with the suspect was an elderly cleaner, Peter Aghande who was said to be an accomplice. The accomplice works with the Nigeria Air force in Makurdi,  Aghande is being held for supplying the military uniforms used for the robbery. The 18-year-old suspected robber in military uniform, who lives with his father, admitted to the crime. He was said that he bought the military uniform from someone. He said: “We carry hunting guns for operation but I was not arrested with a gun. I had no weapon on me during my arrest. I’m a secondary school student in JSS2 at Ikpayongo. "My father is a farmer and I’m the only child of my mother who is now married to another man in Makurdi." Aondoana said that a friend introduced him to the robbery gang, adding that he feels bad about his ill behaviour. According to the cleaner, the Air force personnel used to give him bad uniforms to throw away and the boy begged him to give them to him rather than disposing of them. He added: “But, I was shocked by the following day when I heard that the boy went to rob with it."

No comments:

Post a Comment