Friday 13 April 2018

WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE OF GIVING UP TO PURSUE YOUR GOAL.....SINGLE MOM OF FIVE CHILDREN GRADUATED FROM LAW SCHOOL


Single mom of five graduates from law school

Ieshia Champs has celebrated her graduation from law school. The woman is a mother five who struggled for years before she finally achieved her dreams of becoming a lawyer. Champs and her five children shared the story of how she finally achieved her dreams. The family took photos dressed in black and red to celebrate the graduation. The mother of five shared the story of how she had to survive as a child. Her mother was an addict and her dad was deceased. Champs said: "I really didn't have any stable guidance at that time. My mom was addicted. My dad was deceased. And I was homeless, I lived with friends or whoever would take me in. Then I got pregnant with the first of my five children, and things just went from there." Due to the struggles she went through, Champs had to drop out of high school. She got a job to support herself. In 2009, while she was pregnant with her fourth child, she suffered several losses. She enrolled in Houston Community College and later got accepted to the University of Houston-Downtown. She's set to graduate from Texas Southern University's Thurgood Marshall School of Law in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment