Friday 6 April 2018

ONE OF THE CANDIDATE IS CRYING, MAX ODINUKWEZE. AND DIVINE NWAMUEZE CONFESSED.WHAT IS NEXT?

Image result for jamb pix


Max  Odinukweze, said: “I had my UTME on March 10, and three days after my examination, I checked and saw my result using my phone. A day later, I went back to check to print it out, I was surprised when I saw the response: 'No Result Yet' and since that time till now, I have not seen my result.”Divine Nwamueze confessed that she only rendered assistance to a candidate because he was ill during the exam. Divine Nwamueze, an official of one of the centres used for the Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination in Lagos has been arrested by the police for allegedly engaging in examination malpractice in the just concluded exam. Report State  that Nwamueze who worked at the UTME centre, Digital Bridge Institute in Oshodi was caught on camera assisting a candidate sitting the exam at the centre and handed over to the police. A police source said the suspect reportedly confessed to helping the candidate because he was ill during the exam. Fabian said several other arrests were made during the exercise, noting that the board was following up the cases with the police to ensure diligent prosecutions. He said: ''The woman has been handed over to the police for prosecution. The candidate’s examination will be cancelled automatically. ''The candidate was not feeling fine. The candidate left and she went to her seat to assist. If the candidate had asked her to assist, she would have also been arrested and prosecuted. She is not working for JAMB. She is a Digital Bridge Institute staff member.''

No comments:

Post a Comment